E-SIGN CONSENT TO USE ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND SIGNATURES
As part of enrolling in and managing your benefits that are administered on this system, you are entitled by law to receive certain information "in writing." The federal E-SIGN Act and certain state laws allow us to provide this information to you electronically, instead, with your prior consent. We also need your general consent to use electronic records and signatures in connection with your benefits. Please review and consent to the terms outlined below
In this consent, "we," "us," "our" and "OutsourceOne" are used to refer to OutsourceOne. "You" and "your" refer to the person giving this consent.
1. Enrollment in benefits does not guarantee benefits. The benefits you elect are not effective nor active until after it has been verified that you qualify for and meet the eligibility rules and your election(s) is/are validated and accepted by the Plan Sponsor and the applicable insurance vendor. Additional documents may be required prior to acceptance of your election to confirm your eligibility for benefits. For more information on your benefits and your eligibility therefore, please review your benefit materials provided or seek further information from your Plan Sponsor and/or Human Resources Representative.
3. You have the option to receive paper copies. If we provide you with Electronic Records, and you want a copy in paper, you may contact your Plan Sponsor, typically your employer HR department, to obtain one.
4. Your consent covers your benefits administered on this system and all related communications and information. Your consent covers all of your transactions relating to enrolling in and managing your benefits and your contribution schedule, and remains in effect until you withdraw your consent.
5. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and at no cost to you by canceling or abandoning the enrollment process before you complete it. Please be aware, however, that withdrawal of consent will result in the termination of your online enrollment in, and/or access to, your benefits administered on this system.
6. To enroll online, you must have the following hardware and software:
- a Current Version, supported by its publisher, of Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, or Safari,
- a connection to the Internet,
- a Current Version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader), and
- a computer and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above. You will also need a printer if you wish to print out and retain records on paper, and electronic storage if you wish to retain records in electronic form.